Monday, October 5, 2009

Wow drama

OK well Daniel told his Mom that we didn't wanna get picked on anymore. Ya he should have sent it to everyone and not just her and he could have worded it better. It caused SO much drama it's unreal! I immediately got blamed for the letter even though I didn't know about it til Daniel told me on his lunch break. I had no idea he was even GONNA send it. He was trying to protect my feelings and I am so grateful that he is willing to put me over his extended family.

OMG his sisters tore him and me a new one. We are no longer talking to Jennifer. Shanna even said some hurtful things too. I have not once told Daniel he can't see his family. I told him I won't see some of them after all this but I told him he can see them if he wants. He told me he won't go without me plus he is mad along with me. It isn't fair how they are treating him after a few requests for them to leave our weight and his hair alone. I also don't want comments about us buying baby stuff. If I see something I want I will buy it. I don't care if Shanna has one I can borrow. It isn't the same theme and I wanna buy baby stuff. I am also gonna start AS SOON as I get pregnant. That to me is thinking positively and I don't wanna not buy stuff "in case of another miscarriage". I know I can have another one as can ANYONE and I'm doing everything I can to prevent that. It's kinda hard to find people family that have never really made me feel 100% comfortable.

I am even not talking to my sister anymore over this and other things that have been going on for a long time. She took their side and started blaming me and calling me names so she can kiss my ass. I didn't do a damn thing. I see where her loyalties lie and they aren't with her own sister or her real mother. It doesn't matter if she likes and get's along with Sandy better. Sandy isn't her mother. (note that Sandy isn't trying to BE her mother Missy is doing this all on her own). Missy was BRAGGING that she lost weight and is 1 fucking size below me so she started saying that I can't go on hiking trails with her cause I would get too tired and complain. Well I can fucking leave Daniel in the dust on 4 or 5 mile long trails that are mainly up hill so bite me.

We decided to give his parents another try. Not sure about Shanna and NOT EVER giving Jennifer another try. Not after what she said to me. If anyone says another thing I will leave and not come back. This is the best I can do. I really don't want to hurt Daniel and I know it does him being in the middle between me and his parents and sisters but I won't take being made fuin of anymore. I took it growing up from my extended family and people in school and I won't take it anymore.

Ok I'm done ranting for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment