Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daniel's birthday!

I Hope Daniel has a good birthday. I baked him a cake from scratch. His present has to wait til this weekend when he gets paid lol.

Last night wasn't good though. I found out yesterday that a friend of mine from high school who is bisexual, a swinger, and truthfully shouldn't be having a baby is 3 months pregnant. That brought up a lot of emotions for me that I thought I had buried pretty well. I guess not though. I cried for about an hour before Daniel woke up and made me talk to him about why I was crying. That only made me cry harder. He talked me me for about another hour trying to calm me down. I finally was able to supress it again so he could go to sleep since it was almost 3 in the morning. I shouldn't have done that to him last night. Not with it being his birthday today. I was being a baby and he didn't deserve that. I am trying to make it up to him today by making sure the house is clean and doing everything he needs. I am thinging of mowing the yard too. It will suck cause I'm allergic to chiggers.....oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment